Last week we were nominated by Hookup Culture for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much for the nomination! We love your blog and are so glad you like ours too 🙂 (Rules for nominees at the bottom of the page)
7 Facts about us:
- Our origin story: Samantha, Stanford and Carrie went to high school together, Stanford and Carrie also went to university together while Samantha and Charlotte were roommates at university for four years. Miranda and Samantha met at work and started DTT6 to replace the post-shenaniganry coffee updates taking place all too frequently.
- Charlotte has a photographic memory….when it comes to memorizing shopping malls and online inventories.
- Samantha can name the winner of every season of survivor (and is very proud of this fact)
- Miranda‘s sneezes are so loudly she could both wake the dead and scare the living half to death.
- Carrie has never had the chicken pox so don’t expect any dates with her to be anywhere near a coop or a farm.
- Stanford can say the entire alphabet backwards.
- The five of us have never been in the same room all at the same time.
We are nominated the following awesome blogs that we love and know you will too.
What are you still doing here? Go check them out!
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.